Welcome to our sidecar page!
Be our guest and feel free to look around.
You will find exciting reports and information all about the unique feeling of driving a bike with a sidecar. It represents the desire for new experiences, the tremendous enchantment of motor cycling.
It is special, extraordinary and a bit anti industrial!
You are able to access loads of information about the fascinating hobby of driving a sidecar.
We offer you tips and tricks all around driving praxis, technical reports and tests and keep you updated. Furthermore you can expect fantastic and rousing reports right from the bike and much more.
This website offers a wide range information:
(please note that most of the information is in german language so far. Anyway, our aim is to provide you the best possible information platform)
- Learn more all about starting three-wheeled driving in “Einsteiger-Tipps für Motorrad-Gespanne”. Here you will get the most important information and a professional overview about the advantages of sidecar driving, technical themes, cost calculation and a lot more.
In addition you can download a handy leaflet “Sicher umsteigen, von der Solo auf’s Gespann” if you want to go from two-wheeled to three-wheeled driving.
- Get more relevant details in “Extraservice Gespanntechnik” with loads of tips and tricks all about technical questions for both complete sidebikes and bikes in combination with a sidecar.
- The column “Terminkalender für Gespannfahrer” contains all ongoing meetings and events and also detailed information about sidebike oriented crackerbarrels. We are sure to find one in your region.
- You are thinking about buying a sidebike or a sidecar for your bike or even want to sell one? You have the chance to find what you are looking for by using the small ads “Kleinanzeigen für Gespannfahrer”. You will find valuable tips and hints on what you should pay attention to when buying a sidebike. As a special service you can download a checklist what to consider when looking for a second-hand one.
- And last but not least: Get more info all about the current topics of the running print issue of MOTORRAD-GESPANNE with extensive excerpts and pictures of selected posts.
Especially we would like to welcome Beginners and Sidebike-Newcomers and invite you to get an idea of the fascination of driving a sidecar. You can get an overview information with our download “Info-Broschüre”. The web portal of MOTORRAD-GESPANNE informs you on 200 pages all around the topic or you can sit back and relax with a cup of tea or coffee while watching some “Sidebike-Movies”.
We also suggest you to have a look at our MOTORRAD-GESPANNE Merchandise Shop where you can find print media like sidecar magazines, books, the current sidebike catalogue or several supplies and articles like suspenders with a little sidebike motive on, patches, stickers, sidecar-shirts and even sidebike covers for in- and outdoor. We hope you have fun discovering the interactive sidecar world.
We wish you all the best from the whole Team of MOTORRAD-GESPANNE and great inspirations!
Sidebikes can have many names.
We have had a look around the globe and realized that it doesn’t matter if you say sidebike, bike with sidecar or double mentioned sidebike-sidecar or sidecar with a bikeside …
Now, we better have a look on some linguistic facts – combinations told in mother tongue Töff, Side-car, hack’d, Combo, Sietekaristen, Gespan, Zijspan, Motorcykel-Kørsel, Motorsykkel-Kjøring, Sidvagn, Moottoripyörän ajamista, Motocykl jazdy, Sajdkar, Postranní vozík oder Motocarrozzetta and in german Gespann.
Nevertheless how you call it they have one thing in common:
Absolutle exceptional driving pleasure!